Printing to the Pharos Colour Printer In The Digital Design Studios
The cost of printing to these printers are:
To print from a Mac to the Pharos transparency printers:
- Important: Ensure that the correct paper size (A4 or A3) is selected in the Page Setup of your program
- Select "Pharos ???"
- Check the page is formatted for that printer in Page Setup and the correct Paper size (A4/A3) and orientation is selected.
- Click Print.
- A Pharos dialogue will come up asking for your name and password.
- Do one of the following:
- Login, using your usual student log-in name and password, to view your print job list.
- Highlight and release the relevant file. One of two things will happen:
- Log out.
ITS help for charging Pharos
Colour prints for both A4 and A3 cost 15p.On the Apple system, if your account does not have enough money your job will not appear in the Pharos print list. Printing accounts can be topped up using a debit or credit card at the following UWE address: